Our main objective is to provide our website users with privacy protection at least at a level defined in applicable legal regulations, in particular in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended), Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR (OJ L 119, p.1) and in the Act of 16 July 2004. The Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800, as amended).
The administrator of personal data
The administrator of the personal data of Website users is J23 Sp. Akcyjna, with its registered office in Szczecin (71-064), Al. Piastów 22.
In matters related to the protection of personal data, the customer may contact our Data Protection Officer by writing to the following address: email@example.com
Principles for the processing of personal data
- The provision of personal data by our website users is voluntary. The personal data of our website users will be processed for the purposes related to registration at the Store, and whenever appropriate consent is granted, to the marketing of our products and services and participation in the Newsletter service. In the event of any purchase of goods, personal data will be processed in order to properly implement the purchase and sales agreement for the products purchased, as well as their delivery. Failure to provide personal data essential for the conclusion of the Purchase and Sales Agreement will result in the refusal to conclude this agreement.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the scope of user registration on the website, the marketing of products and services and participation in the Newsletter service is granted, whereas in the case of the purchase of goods, data processing is necessary in order to implement the agreement.
- Personal data will be stored until the user withdraws consent or a maximum of 5 years has elapsed from the time the order was processed.
- Your personal data will be forwarded to companies that provide us with services in the areas of ICT, legal and marketing activities, as well as companies that execute the delivery of the goods. We will not transfer your personal data to third parties.
Extent and use of collected data and information
- A user of the Website may be requested to disclose the following personal data: name, surname, address, telephone number, email, and password. Personal data that is essential for accessing specific features of the Website will be always marked, so that it is easily recognizable against non-essential data, the disclosure of which remains at the full discretion of the user.
- Personal data collected during registration is used to allow the user to log into the Website or any of its subpages and to use its essential features. Personal data may also be used by J23 to fulfill its obligations toward the user.
- Should a user enter a contest held on the Website, any personal data collected will only be used for the purposes related to the particular contest. Should a user be awarded a prize, his or her address and telephone number may be transferred to the courier company responsible for delivery of the prize, upon agreement of the user. Specific contest rules provide the terms and conditions for participating in each contest.
- Some or all of the personal data provided by the user in the Website contact form will be used to reply to the message placed by the user.
- Should the user place an order for a service rendered electronically, the object of which is delivery of a free newsletter, or if the user has expressed his or her consent for such action in any other way, then his or her email address will be added to our electronic mailing list. This list will be used to email relevant information in the form of a newsletter to our users. Specific rules for the delivery of free newsletters are described in the Terms and Conditions of Newsletter Service.
- Some or all of the personal data collected during registration or order placement at J23 online store will be used to create a Client Account, as well as to assist and process orders.
- Personal data collected by J23 online store may be used to create a user profile to provide relevant content during Website browsing and in newsletters. At all times processing of these personal data will be in accordance with the law.
- Data collected automatically is used for Website management, detection of security breaches, surveying user Website navigation, and for statistical purposes. This includes the use of Google Analytics, in order to collect information concerning user location, IP address, date and time of connection, source and number of connections made, the Website's subpages viewed, or to personalize the content of the Website and its subpages. This data will not be linked to personal user data nor will it be used to determine a particular user's identity. The type of automatically collected data depends on the preferences of the web browser selected by the user. All users are advised to verify their web browser settings, in order to determine the kind of information being automatically disclosed by their browser or to modify to their settings accordingly. It is recommended users explore the contents of their web browser's help sections.
- Location data, when enabled by the user, is used to adjust the Website's content to provide location-based information, including but not limited to providing the location of a store that is closest to the user's location.
- It is hereby stated that, in accordance with the provisions of the Law, there may arise a legal obligation to disclose data such as, the IP address of the Website's user upon request of the national authority.
Terms and conditions for personal data processing
- Personal data is processed upon consent expressed by the user whose data is to be processed. It is also processed when J23, as personal data administrator, is allowed to do so under the provisions of law.
- User consent to process personal data is granted first and foremost by marking a specific field, indicated during any procedure aimed at facilitating access to selected features of the Website, e.g. when filling in a form.
- J23 does not disclose personal data to any third party, unless consent has been granted by the user (for example, if a user has been awarded a prize, his or her contact details may be transferred to the courier company responsible for delivery of the prize; should an order be placed on goods or services offered by J23, essential data may be disclosed to entities participating in the completing the order) or where disclosure of personal data is required by law.
- As personal data administrator, J23 is entitled to entrust the processing of personal data collected by the Website to an external entity by means of a written agreement.
The users' rights
- The user has the right to demand access to their data, to make amendments, transfer and delete it, as well as the right to limit data processing.
- In relation with the processing of personal data conducted by us, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Based on the users’ personal data, we will not make automated decisions, including decisions that result from profiling based on the customer’s personal data.
- The User has the right at any time to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, which are processed on the basis of expressed consent. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing made on the basis of expressed consent before its withdrawal.
- The user may at any time change the email address (email address) to which the newsletter is sent or cancel the service that provides the delivery of newsletters free of charge by clicking on the Newsletter link located in the footer of each newsletter by entering his or her email address in the appropriate field, and then selecting the "unsubscribe" button.
- Cookies collect data regarding the use of the Website by a user. Their main purposes are to facilitate the use of the Website by the user, adapt the Website to the needs and expectations of a given user (e.g. personalized subpages) and survey user traffic within the Website.
- The Website uses Google AdWords cookies. Google AdWords places text files on your hard drive, in order to evaluate the correctness and efficiency of advertising campaigns performed within the AdWords network, by means of:
- - Categories of interest;
- - Similar addresses;
- - Different kinds of adverts, based on interests;
- - Demography and location-based targeting.
- We use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies that collect information on User activity once a particular website has been loaded and expire after the session on the Website has ended;
- Persistent cookies that are stored on the User's end device (computer, smartphone or any other device used to access the Website) and remain on the device for an extended period of time, after the web browser has been closed;
- J23 Website cookies and third party cookies, approved by J23, including but not limited to Google Analytics cookies that are used in order to analyze User activity within the Website for statistical purposes.
9. Cookies are not used to determine a user's identity.
10. Cookies are used on the Website with the user’s consent. Such consent can be obtained by a pop-up box or by continuing to browse after the appearance of an information bar indicating that do so will result in cookies being placed, which cookies, the purposes thereof and by whom.
11. The user is entitled to withdraw or change the extent of their previously granted permission for cookie use on the Website at any moment, as well as to delete them from his or her web browser.
12. The Website user is also entitled to limit or disable cookie use in his or her web browser, by modifying relevant settings in order to block cookies or be prompted before a cookie is stored on the end device, used for viewing the Website. In such case it is possible that the user’s experience on the Website will be less efficient. The user may not be able to access particular content or use some of the features on the Website, or in extreme cases, correct display of the Website's pages may not be available.
Personal data protection
Security devices aimed at personal data protection protect the Website. The data processed by J23 is protected against modification, deletion, unauthorized access, disclosure or acquisition, or loss, as well as against unlawful processing, in violation of legal provisions setting out the rules of procedure for personal data processing.
Only a limited number of J23's employees are allowed to access User personal data. These employees have been authorized by J23 in its capacity as data administrator.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, including the treatment of your personal data, data protection and cookie usage on our Website, please contact us at J23 Sp. Akcyjna, Al. Piastów 22, 71-064 Szczecin, Poland, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact J23 Sp. Akcyjna, Al. Piastów 22, 71-064 Szczecin, Poland or email email@example.com, in order to learn how your user data is processed by J23, the purpose and manner in which user data collected on the Website is processed, or in order to access, amend or have your personal data deleted.